How do you know if home care is right for you? The signs that you or a loved one may need extra care at home can be subtle. They may start with simple things, like forgetting to take medication, and eventually escalate to getting lost in familiar places and forgetting to shower.
Thankfully, we’re here to help. Take the Royal Care Home Assessment Questionnaire to see if you or a loved one may be in need of some additional assistance with your everyday activities.
Home Assessment Questionnaire
Are you or your loved one experiencing any of the following:
- Becoming confused about time, places and people
- Becoming lost in places you’re normally familiar with
- Eating poorly, not bathing regularly or acting unsafely
- Experiencing problems with walking or getting up or down
- Failing to keep up with house cleaning and chores
- Feeling lonely or depressed
- Frequently falling
- Having difficulty managing medications
- Having problems with preparing meals or sticking to dietary restrictions
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, Royal Care may be the answer. For more information about how we can help, fill out the form below or contact us at one of our convenient locations today.