At Royal Care, we are committed to making our services available to you. We understand that clients have budgets of all shapes and sizes. That’s why we accept a variety of payment types for optimal flexibility based on your individual needs and resources.
We accept all insurances:
- Medicaid – A health care program that assists low-income families or individuals in paying for long-term medical and custodial care costs
- Medicare – The federal health insurance program designed to help patients over 65, younger patients with disabilities and patients with end-stage renal disease
- Managed Care – A type of insurance that holds contracts with physicians and facilities in order to provide care at a reduced cost
- Private and Commercial Plans – Typically offered through employers or other organizations, these plans work with certain health care providers and facilities to provide care at lower costs
- Long Term Plans – A type of insurance that covers long-term care not covered by health insruance, Medicaid or Medicare